Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Anne Marie Lofaso, September Massacre: The Latest Battle in the War on Workers' Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (153).
- Thomas J. Miles (left) & Cass R. Sunstein (right), Depoliticizing Administrative Law (93).
- Arlen Specter & Eric S. Nguyen, Representation Without Intimidation: Securing Workers' Right to Choose Under the National Labor Relations Act (92).
- Benjamin I. Sachs, Employment Law as Labor Law (80).
- Jennifer Gordon & R.A. Lenhardt, Rethinking Work and Citizenship (80).