Monday, July 21, 2008
- Benjamin I. Sachs, Employment Law as Labor Law, 29 Cardozo L. Rev. 2685 (2008).
- Ann Marie Huffman & Norma Skoog, Is Business Judgment a Catch-22 for ADEA Planitiffs? The Impact of Smith v. City of Jackson on Future ADEA Employment Litigation, 33 Dayton L. Rev. 231 (2008).
- Stephen I. Vladeck, The Espionage Act and National Security Whistleblowing After Garcetti, 57 Am. U. L. Rev. 1531 (2008).
- Susan Schultz Laluk & Sharon P. Stiller, Survey of New York Law: Employment Law, 58 Syr. L. Rev. 955 (2008).
- Jill E. Habig, Defining the Protected Class: Who Qualifies for Protection Under the Pregnancy Discrimination Act?, 117 Yale L.J. 1215 (2008).
- Jessica Reingold Katz, Finding Fault: Implications of Importing the Title VII Standard for Vicarious Punitive Liability to the Fair Housing Act, 29 Cardozo L. Rev. 2749 (2008).
- Walter J. Ashbrook, Defining "Employee" Within Arizona's Workers' Compensation Statute: An Argument for Inclusion, 40 Ariz. St. L.J. 691 (2008).
- Ryan T. Dryer, Beyond the Box Score: A Look at Collective Bargaining Agreements in Professional Sports and Their Effect on Competition, 2008 J. Disp. Resol. 267.
- Thomas Riske, Interest Arbitration Clauses in Section 8(F) Pre-Hire Agreements: Effective for Achieving Genuine Collective Bargaining or Enabling Parties to Underhandedly Gain Majority Bargaining Power?, 2008 J. Disp. Resol. 333.