Friday, June 27, 2008
- Leticia M. Saucedo (left), Addressing Segregation in the Brown Collar Workplace: Toward a Solution for the Inexorable 100%, 41 U. Mich. J. L. Ref. 447 (2008).
- Kerri Lynn Stone (second), License to Harass: Holding Defendants Accountable for Retaining Recidivist Harassers, 41 Akron L. Rev. 1059 (2008).
- Kevin D. Brown (third) & Vinay Sitapati, Lessons Learned from Comparing the Application of the Constitutional Law and Federal Anti-Discrimination Law to African-Americans in the U.S. and Dalits in India in the Context of Higher Education, 24 Harv. Blackletter L.J. 3 (2008).
- Adam R. Pulver (fourth), An Imperfect Fit: Obesity, Pubic Health, and Disability Antidiscrimination Law, 41 Columbia J. L. Soc. Probs. 365 (2008).
- Charity Williams, Misperceptions Matter: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Protects Employees from Discrimination Based on Misperceived Religious Status, 2008 Utah L. Rev. 357 (2008).
- Barbara C. Bentrup, Friend or Foe: Reasonable Noncompete Restrictions Can Benefit Corporate In-House Counsel and Protect Corporate Employers, 52 St. Louis U.L.J. 1037 (2008).
- Leslie A. Harrelson, Recent Fourth Circuit Decisions: Retail Industry Leaders Ass'n v. Fielder: ERISA Preemption Trumps the "Play or Pay" Law, 67 Maryland L. Rev. 885 (2008).
- Elizabeth Goergen (right), Women Workers in Mexico: Using the International Human Rights Framework to Achieve Labor Protection, 39 Georgetown J. Int'l L. 407 (2008).