Sunday, March 2, 2008
- Thomas J. Miles & Cass R. Sunstein, The New Legal Realism (572).
- Paul M. Secunda, Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (174).
- Michael Selmi, The Work-Family Conflict: An Essay on Employers, Men, and Responsibility (126).
- Theodore Eisenberg, Geoffrey P. Miller, & Emily L. Sherwin, Arbitration's Summer Soldiers: An Empirical Study of Arbitration Clauses in Consumer and Nonconsumer Contracts (112).
- Samuel Estreicher & Kristina Yost, Measuring the Value of Class and Collective Action Employment Settlements: A Preliminary Assessment (58).