Sunday, February 3, 2008
- Paul M. Secunda, Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (158).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, The Law of Termination: Doing More with Less (125).
- Michael S. Lynk, Disability and Work: The Transformation of the Legal Status of Employees with Disabilities in Canada (124).
- Guy Davidov (photo above), The (Changing?) Idea of Lanour Law (83).
- Kevin Kolben, Wal-Mart Is Coming, But It's Not All Bad: Wal-Mart and Labor Rights in Its International Subsidiaries (50).