Saturday, February 9, 2008
- Michael S. Lynk, Disability and Work: The Transformation of the Legal Status of Employees with Disabilities in Canada (192).
- Kevin Kolben, Wal-Mart Is Coming, But It's Not All Bad: Wal-Mart and Labor Rights in Its International Subsidiaries (56).
- Michael J. Zimmer, Decent Work with a Living Wage (32).
- Ademola Oladimeji Okeowo (photo above), Migrant Workers: Where Lies Their Haven under the United Nations' Migrant Workers' Convention? (24).
- Shae McCrystal, Smothering the Right to Strike: Work Choices and Industrial Action (20).