Sunday, February 10, 2008
- Thomas J. Miles & Cass R. Sunstein, The New Legal Realism (524).
- Michael S. Lynk, Disability and Work: The Transformation of the Legal Status of Employees with Disabilities in Canada (194).
- Paul M. Secunda (photo above), Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (164).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, The Law of Termination: Doing More with Less (131).
- Theodore Eisenberg (left), Geoffrey P. Miller (center), & Emily L. Sherwin (right), Arbitration's Summer Soldiers: An Empirical Study of Arbitration Clauses in Consumer and Nonconsumer Contracts (90).