Sunday, January 27, 2008
Top-5 Labor SSRN Downloads
- Paul M. Secunda, Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (153).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, The Law of Termination: Doing More with Less (118).
- Guy Davidov, The (Changing?) Idea of Lanour Law (82).
- Kevin Kolben, Wal-Mart Is Coming, But It's Not All Bad: Wal-Mart and Labor Rights in Its International Subsidiaries (43).
- Noah Zatz (photo above), Working Beyond the Reach of Grasp of Employment Law (31).