Sunday, January 27, 2008
- Thomas J. Miles & Cass R. Sunstein, The New Legal Realism (458).
- Paul M. Secunda, Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (153).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, The Law of Termination: Doing More with Less (118).
- Michael S. Lynk, Disability and Work: The Transformation of the Legal Status of Employees with Disabilities in Canada (115).
- Theodore H. Frank, Did the Right Make America a Lawsuit Nation? Thomas Geoghegan's See You in Court (86).