Sunday, January 20, 2008
- Thomas J. Miles & Cass R. Sunstein, The New Legal Realism (421).
- Lior Strahilevitz, Reputation Nation: Law in an Era of Ubiquitous Personal Information (208).
- Paul M. Secunda, Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (146).
- Eric Claeys (photo above), The Private Society and the Public Good in John Locke's Thought (146).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, The Law of Termination: Doing More with Less (106).