Monday, October 1, 2007
- Mary C. Daly (left) & Carole Silver (right), Flattening the World of Legal Services? The Ethical and Liability Minefields of Offshoring Legal and Law-Related Services, 38 Georgetown J. Int'l L. 401 (2007).
Comments & Notes
- Anthony N. Moshirnia, The Pickering Paper Shield: The Erosion of Public School Teachers' First Amendment Rights Jeopardizes the Quality of Public Education, 16 B.U. Pub. Int. L.J. 313 (2007).
- David Broderdorf, Respecting Individualism Within the Collective: Building a More Inclusive Labor Movement, 5 Georgetown J. L. & Pub. Pol'y 583 (2007).
- John Foley, Questioning the Merits of Federal Minimum Wage Legislation, 5 Georgetown J. L. & Pub. Pol'y 679 (2007).
- Marsha R. Peterson, Yes, There Is a Duty to Accommodate Someone "Regarded As" Disabled Under the ADA, 7 Nevada L.J. 615 (2007).