Sunday, September 2, 2007
- Keith Cunningham-Parmeter, Fear of Discovery: Immigrant Workers and the Fifth Amendment (135).
- Anne Marie Lofaso, Approaching Coal Mine Safety from a Comparative Law and Interdisciplinary Perspective (114).
- Richard Michael Fischl (photo above), The Other Side of the Picket Line: Contract, Democracy, and Power in a Law School Classroom (96).
- Paul M. Secunda, Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (91).
- Scott Cummings, Law in the Labor Movement's Challenge to Wal-Mart: A Case Study in the Inglewood Site Fight (60).