Sunday, September 23, 2007
- Richard A. Bales, Explaning the Spread of At-Will Employment as an Inter-Jurisdictional Race-to-the-Bottom of Employment Standards (199).
- Keith Cunningham-Parmeter, Fear of Discovery: Immigrant Workers and the Fifth Amendment (149).
- Keith A. Rowley, You Asked For It, You Got It . . . Toy Yoda: Practical Jokes, Prizes, and Contract Law (125).
- Melissa Hart, The Possibility of Avoiding Discrmination: Considering Compliance and Liability (55).
- Deborah L. Brake (left) & Joanna L. Grossman (right), The Failure of Title VII as a Rights-Claiming System (49).