Sunday, August 26, 2007
- Keith Cunningham-Parmeter, Fear of Discovery: Immigrant Workers and the Fifth Amendment (130).
- Anne Marie Lofaso, Approaching Coal Mine Safety from a Comparative Law and Interdisciplinary Perspective (111).
- Richard Michael Fischl, The Other Side of the Picket Line: Contract, Democracy, and Power in a Law School Classroom (85).
- Paul M. Secunda (photo above), Towards the Viability of State-Based Legislation to Address Workplace Captive Audience Meetings in the United States (82).
- Scott Cummings, Law in the Labor Movement's Challenge to Wal-Mart: A Case Study in the Inglewood Site Fight (55).