Sunday, August 19, 2007
- Keith Cunningham-Parmeter, Fear of Discovery: Immigrant Workers and the Fifth Amendment (126).
- Anne Marie Lofaso, Approaching Coal Mine Safety from a Comparative Law and Interdisciplinary Perspective (93).
- Richard Michael Fischl (photo above), The Other Side of the Picket Line: Contract, Democracy, and Power in a Law School Classroom (82).
- Scott Cummings, Law in the Labor Movement's Challenge to Wal-Mart: A Case Study in the Inglewood Site Fight (48).
- Timothy A. Canova, Campaign Finance: Iron Triangles and the Decline of American Political Discourse (39).