Monday, July 9, 2007
- Adam P. Romero, Methodological Descriptions: 'Feminist' and 'Queer' Legal Theories (84).
- D. Aaron Lacy (photo above), The Most Endangered title VII Plaintiff?: African-American Males and Intersectionality Claims (57).
- Orly Lobel, Big-Box Benefits: The Targeting of Giants in a National Campaign to Raise Work Conditions (52).
- Geoffrey Christopher Rapp, Beyond Protection: Invigorating Incentives for Sarbanes-Oxley Corporate and Securities Fraud Whistleblowers (32).
- Lawrence D. Rosenthal, To Report or Not to Report: The Case for Eliminating the Objectively Reasonable Requirement for Opposition Activities Under Title VII's Anti-Retaliation Provision (25).