Friday, June 8, 2007
- Judy Fudge, The New Discourse of Labour Rights: From Social to Fundamental Rights? (67).
- Orly Lobel, Big-Box Benefits: The Targeting of Giants in a National Campaign to Raise Work Conditions (39).
- Kirsten Anderson, Shelley D. Marshall, & Ian Malcolm Ramsey, Do Australian Institutional Investors Aim to Influence the Human Resource Practices of Investee Companies? (20).
- Michael J. Rawling (photo above), A Generic Model of Regulating Supply Chain Outsourcing (17).
- Dae Yong Jeong & Ruth V. Aguilera, The Evolution of Enterprise Unionism in Japan: A Socio-Political Perspective (15).