Saturday, May 26, 2007
- Margaret M. Blair, Cynthia A. Williams, & Li-Wen Lin, Assurance Services as a Substitute for Law in Global Commerce (75).
- Judy Fudge, The New Discourse of Labour Rights: From Social to Fundamental Rights? (55).
- Orly Lobel, Big-Box Benefits: The Targeting of Giants in a National Campaign to Raise Work Conditions (30).
- Kirsten Anderson, Shelley D. Marshall, & Ian Malcolm Ramsey, Do Australian Institutional Investors Aim to Influence the Human Resource Practices of Investee Companies? (15).
- Dae Yong Jeong & Ruth V. Aguilera (photo above), The Evolution of Enterprise Unionism in Japan: A Socio-Political Perspective (13).