Sunday, April 22, 2007
- Alexander Volokh, Privatization, Free Riding, and Industry-Expanding Lobbying (82).
- Katherine V.W. Stone (photo above), A New Labor Law for a New World of Work: The Case for a Comparative-Transnational Approach (63).
- Anne Marie Lofaso, Toward A Foundational Theory of Workers' Rights: The Autonomous Dignified Worker (55).
- Harry W. Arthurs, Compared To What? The UCLA Comparative Labor Law Project and the Future of Comparative Labor Law (53).
- Kenneth Glenn Dau-Schmidt (photo above & Timothy A. Haley, Governance of the Workplace: The Contemporary Regime of Individual Contract (42).