Sunday, April 22, 2007
- Samuel R. Bagenstos, Implicit Bias, Science, and Antidiscrimination Law (75).
- Katherine V.W. Stone, A New Labor Law for a New World of Work: The Case for a Comparative-Transnational Approach (63).
- Anne Marie Lofaso, Toward A Foundational Theory of Workers' Rights: The Autonomous Dignified Worker (55).
- Robert C. Bird (photo above), Law as a Source of Competitive Advantage (48).
- Kenneth Glenn Dau-Schmidt & Timothy A. Haley, Governance of the Workplace: The Contemporary Regime of Individual Contract (42).