Tuesday, January 2, 2007
- Paul F. Kirgis, The Contractarian Model of Arbitration and Its Implications for Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards, 85 Oregon L. Rev. 1 (2006).
- Beverly Cohen, Reconciling the HIPAA Privacy Rule with State Laws Regulating Ex Parte Interviews of Plaintiffs' Treating Physicians: A Guide to Performing HIPAA Preemption Analysis, 42 Houston L. Rev. 1091 (2006).
- Debra L. Steagall (center) & Monica H. Khetarpal Sholar (right), Survey of Illinois Law: Employment Law, 30 S. Ill. U. L.J. 613 (2006).
Comments & Notes
- Matthew M. Cannon, Mending a Monumental Mountain: Resolving Two Critical Cricuit Splits Under the Americans with Disabilities Act for the Sake of Logic, Unity, and the Mentally Disabled, 2006 B.Y.U. L. Rev. 529.
- Morgan Fife, Predator in the Primary: Applying the Tort of Negligent Hiring to Volunteers in Religious Organizations, 2006 B.Y.U. L. Rev. 569.