Sunday, December 17, 2006
- Orly Lobel, The Paradox of Exdtra-Legal Activism: Critical Legal Consciousness and Transformative Politics (246).
- Alexander Volokh, Privitization and the Law and Economics of Political Advocacy (91).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch & Barry T. Hirsch, The Rise and Fall of Private Sector Unionism: What Next for the NLRA? (74).
- Margaret L. Moses, Statutory Misconstruction: How the Supreme Court Created a Federal Arbitration Law Never Enacted By Congress (48).
- Jennifer Gordon (photo above), Transnational Labor Citizenship (48).