Sunday, December 3, 2006
- Orly Lobel, The Paradox of Exdtra-Legal Activism: Critical Legal Consciousness and Transformative Politics (219).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch & Barry T. Hirsch, The Rise and Fall of Private Sector Unionism: What Next for the NLRA? (65).
- Richard Michael Fischl, Rethinking the Tripartite Division of American Work Law (45).
- David A. Matsa, Capital Structure as a Strategic Variable: Evidence from Collective Barganing (45).
- Margaret L. Moses (photo above), Statutory Misconstruction: How the Supreme Court Created a Federal Arbitration Law Never Enacted By Congress (45).