Saturday, December 9, 2006
Top-5 Employment SSRN Downloads
- Orly Lobel, The Paradox of Exdtra-Legal Activism: Critical Legal Consciousness and Transformative Politics (228).
- Stephen F. Befort, The Perfect Storm of Retirement Security: Fixing the Three-Legged Stool of Social Security, Pensions, and Personal Savings (116).
- Katherine V.W. Stone, Revisiting the At-Will Employment Doctrine: Imposed Terms, Implied Terms, and the Normative World of the Workplace (60).
- Symeon C. Symeonides (photo above), Party Autonomy and Private-Law Making in Private International Law: The Lex Mercatoria That Isn't (52).
- Richard Michael Fischl, Rethinking the Tripartite Division of American Work Law (50).