Friday, December 1, 2006
- Ann C. Hodges, Strategies for Combating Sexual Harassment: The Role of Labor Unions, 15 Tex. J. Women & L. 183 (2006).
- Samuel R. Bagenstos, The Perversity of Limited Civil Rights Remedies: The Case of "Abusive" ADA Litigation, 54 UCLA L. Rev. 1 (2006).
- Mitchell H. Rubinstein, Altering Judicial Review of Labor Arbitration Awards, 2006 Mich. St. L. Rev. 235.
- David J. Doorey, Who Made That? Influencing Foreign Labour Practices Through Reflexive Domestic Disclosure Regulation, 43 Osgoode Hall L.J. 353 (2005).
- Marilee L. Miller, The Employer Strikes Back: The Case for a Broad Reading of Title VII's Bar on Retaliation, 2006 Utah L. Rev. 505.