Saturday, October 21, 2006
- Orly Lobel (photo above), The Paradox of Exdtra-Legal Activism: Critical Legal Consciousness and Transformative Politics (36).
- Michael Fischl, Rethinking the Tripartite Division of American Work Law (26).
- Michael J. Rawling, Australian Trade Unions as Shareholder Activists: The Rocky Path Towards Corporate Democracy (24).
- David A. Matsa, Capital Structure as a Strategic Variable: Evidence from Collective Barganing (22).
- Terry Carney, Welfare to Work: Or Work Discipline Revisited (21).