Saturday, September 2, 2006
- John H. Langbein, Trust Law as Regulatory Law: The Unum/Provident Scandal and Judicial Review of Benefit Denials Under ERISA (137).
- Ethan Yale & Gregg D. Polsky, Reforming the Taxation of Deferred Compensation (134).
- Cary Coglianese & Michael L. Michael, After the Scandals: Changing Relationships in Corporate Governance (123).
- Michael Conyon, John E. Core, & Wayne R. Guay, How High Is US CEO Pay? A Comparison with UK CEO Pay (82).
- Vidhi Chhaochharia & Yaniv Grinstein (photo above), CEO Compensation and Board Oversight (72).