Friday, April 8, 2022
Twelve teams from eleven countries are competing in these International Final Rounds:
- Brazil: Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie
- Canada: St. Thomas University
- Colombia: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Ireland: Law Society of Ireland
- Kenya: University of Nairobi
- Mexico: Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
- Philippines: University of Cebu School of Law
- Philippines: University of the Philippines College of Law
- Republic of Korea: Soongsil University College of Law
- Singapore: Singapore Management University
- United Kingdom: Institute of Professional Legal Studies at Queen's University Belfast, United Kingdom
- United States: University of Illinois Chicago School of Law
Pictured above after one of the Preliminary Rounds are the teams from Colombia (Pontificia Universidad Javeriana) and the United States (University of Illinois Chicago School of Law). Also pictured in the team lounge are the teams from the United States and Kenya (University of Nairobi).
Congratulations to Professor Royal Gardner who started the competition 26 years ago and to Stetson University School of Law for its support of the competition.