Monday, January 20, 2020
The 2019 Global Legal Skills Awards were presented last month in Phoenix during the 14th Global Legal Skills Conference at the Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. Here is the list of award winners from that conference. Click on a name to read more about that award (and to see a photo of the winner).
- Teresa Brostoff and Ann Sinsheimer (University of Pittsburgh School of Law)
- Alissa Hartig (Portland State University)
- Craig Hoffman (Georgetown)
- Rosa Kim (Suffolk)
- Charlotte Ku (Texas A&M University)
- Nadia Nedzel (Southern University Law Center)
- Karen M. Ross (New York University)(Book Award)
- Diana J. Simon (University of Arizona)
- DLA Piper (Law Firm Award)
- University of Houston Law Center (Law School Award)
And here is a link to the call for presenters for GLS-15 in Bari, Italy, being held May 20-22, 2020 at the University of Bari Department of Law.