Thursday, January 17, 2019
The Association of American Law Schools Section on International Law elected a new slate of officers for the 2019-20 term. These officer will serve until the end of the next AALS Annual Meeting, which will be held from January 2-5, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
- Section Chair: Professor Tom McDonnell (Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University)
- Section Chair-Elect: Professor Mark E. Wojcik (The John Marshall Law School - Chicago)
- Secretary: Dean Hari M. Osofsky (The Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Law)
- Treasurer: Professor Jason Palmer (Stetson University College of Law)
- Immediate Past Chair: Professor Milena Sterio (Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University)