Thursday, March 26, 2015
WTO: The New Rules of Global Trade (Free Program in Washington DC on March 31)
The International Trade and Investment Law Society at the American University Washington College of Law, with co-sponsorship from the American Bar Association Young Lawyers' Division International Law Committee, presents a free program on "The World Trade Organization in the 21st century: How negotiations are shaping the new rules of global trade."
This panel will discuss recent negotiations at the World Trade Organization (WTO) with a particular emphasis on the Bali Package and the Trade Facilitation Agreement. Panelists will discuss new trade facilitation commitments and their impact upon the global trading system.
- Gary Horlick, Esq, Law Offices of Gary Horlick
- Michael Mullen, Esq, Executive Director, Express Association of America
- Tania Garcia-Millan, Esq., Attorney, United Nations ECLAC
- John Magnus, President Tradewins LLC (Invited)
Time and Location:
- March 31st, 2015; 12-2pm
- American University Washington College of Law, 4801 Massachusetts Ave NW, Room 602
Attendance is free but please RSVP<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u8eOgwllgIz5QmobPqVpUynFVH0dRPHX9_Bs5u0YAe8/viewform?usp=send_form>.
Bring a brown-bag lunch if you like.
Hat tip to Cortney O'Toole Morgan at Husch Blackwell LLP in Washington DC