Friday, April 25, 2014
Global Legal Skills Conference
The ninth Global Legal Skills Conference (GLS-9) will be held in Italy at the University of Verona Faculty of Law from May 21-23, 2014.
The conference is co-sponsored by several leading international bar associations and professional organizations, including:
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- International Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales (International Committee)
- Scribes--The American Society of Legal Writers
- Teaching International Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association.
More than 150 speakers and presenters from over 30 countries are expected at the conference. Click here for more information including speakers, panel topics, hotel, and registration information.
The conference was previously held in Chicago (at The John Marshall Law School, where the conference was founded), Washington D.C. (at Georgetown University Law Center), Monterrey Mexico (at the Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey), and in Costa Rica (at the University of Costa Rica Faculty of Law). This year marks the first time that the conference is being held in Europe. In addition to the conference days in Verona, there is also an optional day trip to Vicenza.
Click here for a link to the conference website.
Mark E. Wojcik, GLS-9 Conference Co-Chair