Monday, November 20, 2023
You can still take advantage of Early Bird rates if you register for AALS before Wednesday, November 22. On Wednesday, prices go up by $50.
Can't decide if you want to go to Washington DC for the January 3-6, 2024 conference? Here are the immigration programs you can look forward to:
- Thursday, January 4 from 3-4:40 PM: Immigrants Defending Democracy and Resisting Dictatorship
- Friday, January 5 from 12-1:40PM: New Voices in Immigration Law
- Saturday, January 6 from 10-11:40AM: Teaching Critical Mobilization
In addition there will be an extended program put on by the environmental law section, co-sponsored by both the immigration law and the natural resources and energy law sections. That extended program includes:
- Friday, January 5 from 8-11:40AM: Confronting Climate Migration: Public Accountability (A Film Screening and Discussion)
- Friday, January 5 from 8-9:20AM: Panel 1: Climate Change Impacts Film Screening
- Friday, January 5 from 9:30-10:15AM, Panel 2: Q&A with Film Director
- Friday, January 5 from 10:25-11:25: Panel 3: Climate Push and Push: How Must Domestic Laws Adapt to International Climate Change-induced Migration?