Wednesday, June 3, 2020
NINTH ANNUAL WORKSHOP
Hosted by Seattle University School of Law, in partnership with Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
$79 (scholarships are available)
In partnership with Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, we are pleased to host the 9th Annual Promoting Diversity in Law School Leadership Workshop virtually, via Zoom, on August 13–14, 2020.
This program is designed to encourage and support diversity in law school leadership positions, especially deanships. We particularly invite as participants individuals from under-represented groups within the legal academy/profession who have an interest in becoming law deans, either now or in the future.
Over 25 current and past deans will speak on topics such as:
· Deciding to Become a Law School Dean
· Succeeding in the Selection Process
· Accepting the Job and Key First Steps
· Navigating the Intersectionalities of Race, Gender, Sexual Orientation as Dean
· Engaging Key Constituents
· Institutional Priorities, Budgeting & Financial Management for Deans
· Managing During Challenging Times
Deans will also be available to provide virtual one-on-one mentoring and advice to participants, including past conference participants who have gone on to become deans. Please join us for this interactive workshop.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH