Monday, February 7, 2022
On February 10, 2022, join “Live from L” an annual program featuring members of the U.S. Department of State Office of the Legal Adviser discussing a topic of current interest. The theme of this year’s program is Climate Change – Time permitting, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
A non-CLE program presented by the ABA Section of International Law
Co-Sponsors: The George Washington University Law School and The American Society of International Law
- Richard C. Visek, Acting Legal Adviser
- Kathryn Youel Page, Assistant Legal Adviser for Oceans, International Environmental & Scientific Affairs
- Andrew Neustaetter, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Oceans, International Environmental & Scientific Affairs
- Anna Melamud, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Human Rights and Refugees
- Nathan Nagy, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Oceans, International Environmental & Scientific Affairs
- Rosa Celorio, Associate Dean for International and Comparative Legal Studies and Burnett Family Professorial Lecturer in International and Comparative Law and Policy, George Washington University Law School
To register for this event, click here.