Monday, January 17, 2022
Join the ERA Coalition on Wednesday, January 19th at 4:00 for a town hall focused on "prioritizing Black mothers in the fight for health equity, and the ways forward."
- Rep. Lauren Underwood (D-Il), Co-Chair, Black Maternal Health Caucus
- Rep. Alma Adams (D-NC), Co-Chair Black Maternal Health Caucus
- Breanna Lipscomb, Senior Advisor of Maternal Health & Rights, Center for Reproductive Rights
- Charles Johnson, Founder, 4 Kira 4 Moms
- Linda Villarosa, Writer on Black maternal health, NYT Magazine