Monday, November 22, 2021
The Rutgers Women's Rights Law Reporter is hosting its Winter 2021 Symposium on December 2, 2021 from 3:00 - 5:00. The program is titled Feminism in the Law: An Exploration of Justice Ginsburg's Legacy. The program is both in-person and virtual. Here is the link to register: https://law.rutgers.edu/WRLR-Symposium-RBG-Hall-Dedication. Here is a list of speakers:
- Professor Jane Ginsburg - Morton L. Janklow Professor of Literary and Artistic Property Law at Columbia Law School. Daughter of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Director Rachel Wainer Apter - Director of the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights. Associate Justice nominee for the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Reva Siegel - Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Professor of Law at Yale Law School
- Jhuma Sen - Associate Professor at Jindal Global Law School and Assistant Director, Centre for Human Rights Studies at O.P. Jindal Global University
- Chase Strangio - Deputy Director for Transgender Justice with the ACLU’s LGBT & HIV Project
- Chalana Scales-Ferguson - Director of Academic Success at the University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law
- Earl Maltz - Distinguished Professor at Rutgers Law School, Camden, New Jersey
Moderator: Dean Suzanne Kim - Associate Dean of Academic Research Centers, Professor of Law, and Judge Denny Chin Scholar at Rutgers Law School.