Monday, May 2, 2022
- Medicaid beneficiaries should make sure their Medicaid agency has their current contact information. They should check their mail and be sure to mail back any Medicaid forms they receive.
- All renewal forms and notices must be accessible to people with limited English proficiency and people with disabilities.
- Many people who are no longer eligible for Medicaid will have other coverage options.
- If someone is disenrolled or their Medicaid coverage changes and they disagree with their state Medicaid agency’s decision, they can appeal.
- The end of the Public Health Emergency may lead to an increase in utilization of services provided by Older Americans Act programs, Centers for Independent Living, Assistive Technology Act programs, and other ACL grantees.
The fact sheet contains useful explanations and is available for download.