Thursday, June 3, 2021
It's not too late to submit a proposal to present at the Aging, Health, Equity, and the Law virtual conference September 13, 2021. Here's info about the conference:
- Hosted by Touro Law Center,
- Theme: structural and systemic questions about discrimination and equity that older adults experience, and on policies recognizing these different challenges and promoting equity.
- Due Date for presentation proposals: June 18th.
- Registration is free
- Conference website www.tourolaw.edu/ahelc.
- Questions: contact Professor Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org