Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Still emerging is the COVID impact on the SNF model of nursing home care. Take a look at these recent articles to note the trends.
- Medicare requiring nursing homes to report weekly vaccination statistics.
- Nursing Homes Must Educate, Offer Covid-19 Shots, HHS Says (1) and the corresponding interim rule, here.
- How Vaccine Hesitancy Is Driving Breakthrough Infections in Nursing Homes.
- Big Investors Push Nursing Homes to Upgrade Care and Working Conditions.
- Covid Forces Families to Rethink Nursing Home Care.
- Covid awakened Americans to a nursing home crisis. Now comes the hard part.
These are all worth the time to read. Stay tuned-there's no clear cut path yet.