Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Open Faculty Position: Fields Chair in Ethics and Corporate Responsibility at Texas State University
Dear BLPB Readers:
Texas State University invites applications for a full-time, endowed tenured faculty position at the rank of professor. We seek outstanding candidates from all areas of business with a distinctive expertise and focus on business ethics and corporate responsibility. The appointee is expected to have a nationally recognized research record, pursue continuing research and scholarship, and provide disciplinary expertise, innovation, and leadership. The McCoy College is interested in recruiting an individual who can embrace and enhance the vision of a diverse, collegial, and productive academic environment.
• Develop a nationally and internationally recognized research program, including extramural grant funded research, that addresses business challenges through the prism of ethics and corporate responsibility.
• Conduct and collaborate on high quality research leading to publications in top-tier journals.
• Develop and teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including online offerings, that highlight the ethical and social dimensions of business management.
• Enhance the integration of business ethics, sustainability, and corporate social responsibility into the College’s curricular and co-curricular learning experiences.
• Provide thought leadership and share insights through scholarly engagement with diverse groups including faculty, students, and external communities.
• Serve as an excellent faculty role model who inspires, encourages, and mentors colleagues and students.
• Contribute to college and university initiatives by sharing disciplinary expertise.
The complete job posting is here.