Friday, August 7, 2015
Earlier I posted a list of business schools hiring in legal studies.
Feel free to send me any additions or leave additions in the comments.
Updated Jan. 28, 2016
- Albany (posted 9/30/15)
- Boston U.
- British Columbia (Canada)
- Chicago (Corporate Clinic) (posted 9/20/15)
- Dayton (posted 9/18/15)
- Kentucky (posted 9/30/15)
- La Verne (posted 9/20/15)
- New York University (posted 1/28/2016) (Fellow, Business Law Transactions Clinic)
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Queen's U. (Canada)
- Regent (posted 12/10/15)
- Roger Williams
- Soongsil (South Korea)
- South Carolina
- Stanford (posted 1/28/16) (Fellow, Corporate Governance)
- Suffolk (IP & Entrepreneurship Clinic)
- Texas A&M
- Touro (visiting prof.)
- UMass (Clinical + Business Orgs.)
- Villanova (posted 12/10/15) (Farmworker Clinic)
- Villanova (posted 1/28/16) (Business & Entrepreneurship & Center Director)
- Wake Forest (Business Law Clinic)
- West Virginia (Business & Entrepreneurship Clinic)
*Schools that have not listed any preferences, or that have provided open-ended language after preferences that do not include business law, are not included in this list. Also, given that I do not have access to the AALS ads, this list is likely incomplete and only includes schools that have posted their open positions online.
For the purposes of this post, I include the following subject areas in the definition of "business law": banking; business associations; corporate finance; corporate governance; financial institutions; international business transactions; law & economics; law & entrepreneurship; M&A; securities regulation; unincorporated entities .