Friday, February 6, 2015
My co-blogger Anne Tucker inspired me with her useful conference list this week, and led me to create a list of my own.
Just in time for law review submission season, below are links to the submission webpages for the top-15 “Corporations and Association” specialty law journals as ranked by Washington & Lee University. The starred journals were not included in the “Corporations and Associations” dropdown ranking, but I found them in the full list and placed them in their respective spots (according to the overall rankings). I am not sure Yale Journal on Regulation belongs in this grouping, but I will leave it in since W&L includes it.
- Yale Journal on Regulation
- Harvard Business Law Review
- The Journal of Corporation Law
- American Business Law Journal
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law
- Columbia Business Law Review
- Berkeley Business Law Journal*
- University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law*
- Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance*
- Virginia Law & Business Review*
- The Hastings Business Law Journal*
- The Business Lawyer
- Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law
- New York University Journal of Law & Business*
- Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business*
For what it is worth, I am not sold on the W&L law journal rankings. The list is included mainly for the links to the submission webpages, not for the ranking (though you may want to use the W&L rankings as one reference point since some schools consider it).
Hopefully these submission webpage links will be useful to some readers. I know not everyone has access to ExpressO (especially in business schools) and some of these journals do not follow the typical submission windows, so you will want to check the links if you are interested in these journals. For example, NYU Journal of Law & Business' spring submission window closes February 15, whereas many journals stay open deep in to March or April in the spring.