Monday, May 9, 2016
The Volume 15, Spring 2016 issue of the International Aviation Law Institute's journal, Issues in Aviation Law and Policy (IALP), will be available for purchase at the end of this month. The issue will feature a commentary by Matt Andersson, How Economic History Can Guide Aviation Policy, as well as the following articles:
- John D. Goetz & Sarah L. Thompson, The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Its Effect on International Aviation
- Elena Carpanelli, Cooperative Ventures Between Air Carriers: Time to Reform the International Rules?
- Jeremy Straub & Joe Vacek, A Liability Model for the Operation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Francesco Gaspari, Aviation and Environmental Protection After the 2015 Paris Agreement: From Regulatory Unilateralism Toward International Cooperation
- Andrea Trimarchi, An Analysis of the Grounds of Jurisdiction and Jurisdictional Issues of e-Ticketing in Light of the Warsaw/Montreal System
- Margaret M. Walsh, The Boeing Company and Forum Non Conveniens in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
Information about subscribing to IALP is available through the Institute's web page.