Friday, October 31, 2014
The Volume 14, Autumn 2014 issue of the International Aviation Law Institutes's journal, Issues in Aviation Law and Policy (IALP), will be arrive in November. The issue will feature a commentary by Enyinnaya Uchenna-Emezue, Addressing the Contractual Quagmire in the Nigerian Aviation Industry, as well as the following articles:
- Alan Khee-Jin Tan, The 2010 ASEAN-China Air Transport Agreement: Much Ado over Fifth Freedom Rights?
- Gregory McGuire, Fight or Flight, or Both? Article 17 "Accidents" and Flight Crew Misconduct
- Victoria Seabra Ferreira, The Anticompetitive Effects of Slot Allocation in the EU
- Jae Woon Lee, The U.S.'s New Divide and Conquer Strategy in Northeast Asia
- Danielle Edwards, Comparative Climate Change Law & Policy: Challenges for Regulating Aircraft Emissions in the United States and the European Union
- James Rappaport, Northwest Airlines v. Ginsberg: Bad Business or High-Altitude Chutzpah?
- Rumani K. Sheth, The FAA Downgrade of Indian Aviation - What Went Wrong?