Tuesday, January 12, 2021
The CCLP will host a number of online lunchtime seminars this year. The full list of guest seminars is outlined below (and available online).
Guest seminars are open to all. Please register online to receive a link for each of the events.
Online Guest Seminars at the Oxford Centre for Competition Law and Policy
- Friday, 29 January 2021 - Fryderyk Hoffmann, Remedies in merger cases - a monitoring trustee's perspective
- Friday, 5 February 2021 - Alec Burnside, Fitbit/Google transaction
- Friday, 12 February 2021 - Tim Cowen, Searching the soul of antitrust: what is competition law for?
- Friday, 19 February 2021 - Rachel Brandenburger, US antitrust law - key decisions and current debate
- Friday, 26 February 2021 - Rachel Brandenburger, International cooperation and friction - competition and non-competition values
- Friday, 5 March 2021 - Cyril Ritter, Two-sided markets in EU competition law
- Friday, 12 March 2021 - Philip Marsden, Competition law: A European vision of the digital context
- Friday, 30 April 2021 - Angela Zhang, Chinese Antitrust Exceptionalism: How the Rise of China Challenges Global Regulation