Concurrences Review, will hold the 10th edition of its annual conference “New Frontiers of Antitrust" on Friday 14 June, from 8:30am to 7:00pm, at the Ministry of French Ministry for the Economy and Finance, 139 rue de Bercy, Paris.
This edition marks the 10 year anniversary of this leading antitrust event.
- Virginie Beaumeunier, Director-General, DGCCRF
- Sir Christopher Bellamy QC, Chairman of the Global Competition Practice, Linklaters
- Paul Csiszar, Director - Basic industries, Manufacturing and Agriculture, DG COMP
- Christian D'Cunha, Head of Private Office, EDPS
- Isabelle de Silva, President, Autorité de la concurrence
- Simon Evenett, Professor of International Trade and Economic Development, University of St. Gallen
- Daniel Fasquelle, MP for Pas-de-Calais & Vice President of the Economic Affairs Committee, French National Parliament - Professor, University of Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Laurence Idot, Professor, University Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Frédéric Jenny, Chairman, OECD Competition Committee - Professor of Economics, ESSEC, Paris
- Thomas Kramler, Head of Unit, DG COMP
- Cecilio Madero, Deputy Director-General, DG COMP
- Richard Panquiault, Director-General, ILEC
- Nicolas Petit, Professor, University of Liège
- Alvaro Ramos, Senior Director - Head of Global Antitrust, Qualcomm
- Arno Rasek, Chief Economist, Bundeskartellamt
- Sébastien Soriano, President, ARCEP
- Wouter Wils, Hearing Officer, European Commission - Visiting Professor, King's College London
The conference will focus on 5 topics:
- Which competition and industrial policies for Europe?
- Beyond ALSTOM-SIEMENS: Is there a need to revise competition law goals?
- Competition authorities: Which judicial review?
- Restrictive trade practices in the food and retail sector: Is the end near, truly?
- Business & Personal data: Should access be shared? Should collection be confined?
You can find the detailed program on the dedicated website:
May 28, 2019 | Permalink
| Comments (0)