Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Call for Papers
The Competition Law Scholars Forum (CLaSF) and
LUMSA University, Roma – Law School
Invite contributions to a workshop
“Competition Law Public Enforcement Across the EU”
At LUMSA Law School, Via Pompeo Magno, Roma on Thursday 10 September 2015
The conference will consist of seminar-based sessions. Papers are invited from scholars, regulators and practitioners on any of these issues or other topics which fall generally within the broad theme of “Competition Law Public Enforcement Across the EU”.
Suggestions are invited in the field of the following matters:
- Comparative analysis of competition law enforcement institutions in EU Member States
- NCA and European Commission enforcement processes and remedies;
- The workings of the ECN;
- Judicial Review of competition law administrative enforcement processes and outcomes;
- Comparative analysis of leniency processes and outcomes in different legal systems
The conference will consist of a mix of invited speakers and contributions chosen following this call for papers.
- Any person interested in being considered on the basis of the call for papers at the conference is asked to contact Professor Barry Rodger at firstname.lastname@example.org. An abstract is required of approximately 500-1000 words, to be submitted by no later than Monday June 1, 2015, and decisions on successful submissions will be taken by June 9, 2015. Submission of presentation/draft paper is also required a week prior to the workshop.
- Papers presented at the conference can be submitted to the Competition Law Review editorial board with a view to being published in the Review. Note that the Review is a fully refereed scholarly law journal: submission does not guarantee publication.