Tuesday, April 21, 2015
ASEAN ANTITRUST: The Future of Competition Law & Policy in ASEAN Countries - Thursday, April 23, 2015, from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Last days to register for the inaugural conference organized by Concurrences Journal in partnership with ESSEC Singapore and Sorbonne-Assas International Law School:
ASEAN ANTITRUST: The Future of Competition Law & Policy in ASEAN Countries
Mr. Aubeck Kam,Chairman, Competition Commission of Singapore, will deliver the opening keynote speech at the conference.
Speakers include, among others:
- Siti N. Yaakob (Chairman, Competition Commission, Malaysia)
- Geronimo L. Sy (Assistant Secretary, Office for Competition, Department of Justice, Manila)
- Muhammad N. Messi (President, Indonesian Commission for the Supervision of Business Competition, Jakarta)
- Frédéric Jenny (Chairman, OECD Competition Committee, Paris)
- Laurence Idot (Member, Competition Authority, Paris)
- William E. Kovacic (Professor, George Washington University, Washington, DC)
This conference will take place this Thursday, April 23, 2015, from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, at ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus, 2, One-North Gateway, Singapore, Singapore 138502.
If you have not done it yet, you can read the full program and register here.