Tuesday, December 16, 2014
The Most SSRN Downloaded Tenure Stream (i.e., full time) Antitrust Law Professors of 2014.
Let me provide some caveats: I am counting the total number of downloads for the past 12 months only, not lifetime downloads. This means that not only antitrust articles but rather all articles get included. For a number of professors, many of the articles downloaded are not specifically in antitrust. Further, some of these professors write in antitrust but do not teach it.
- Mark Lemley (Stanford) 14,831
- Tim Wu (Columbia) 7,011
- Herb Hovenkamp (Iowa) 6,610
- Katheryn Spier (Harvard) 4,048
- Josh Wright (George Mason) 3,781
- Robin Feldman (Hastings) 2,993
- Christopher Yoo (Penn) 2,983
- Michael Carrier (Rutgers Camden) 2,947
- Maurice Stucke (Tennessee) 2,771
- Daniel Sokol (Florida) 2,556
- David Hyman (Illinois) 2,510
- Jorge Contreras (Utah) 2,492
- Scott Hemphill (Columbia) 1,973
- Robert Lande (Baltimore) 1,931
- Doug Ginsburg (George Mason) 1,764
- Spencer Waller (Chicago Loyola) 1,673
- Keith Hylton (Boston University) 1,477
- Louis Kaplow (Harvard) 1,389
- Jonathan Baker (American) 1,329
- Barak Orbach (Arizona) 1,219
- Michael Trebilcock (Toronto) 1,1,98
12/16/14 10pm: This is my first attempt. Invariably in scrolling down the long list of names I accidentally miss someone. I promise that it is really an accident. Please email me with any oversights and I will update the list.
12/17/14 9:50am: caveats added to the beginning of the post and the list has been updated.